Saturday, October 9, 2010

Staying at Home

Well, I went back to work after four months of maternity leave.  I stuck it out for almost two months.  October 8th was my last day of work.  They had a cake made for me.  Notice the "Wishies". :)
It is weird being at home, officially.
I am no longer an employee.
I no longer take BART and I don't HAVE to pump!
I was at Kaiser for three years and it's definitely an adjustment staying at home on a permanent basis.  Though, I wouldn't change it for anything. I really miss the people that I worked with.  They became some of my best friends.  However, Laina is worth more than any of the benefits that my job provided.  It was definitely a decision based on priorities.  Maybe I'll go back at a later date.  As of now, I am a SAHM.


No comments:

Post a Comment